- CYBER SECURITY CONFERENCES - Ayşenur Burak
- DIGITAL SECURITY FOR JOURNALISTS - Alper Atmaca
- DEVICE MONITORING WITH OSQUERY AND AWS LOGGING - Güray Yıldırım & Aykut Yılmaz
- HOMEMADE CYBER THREAT INTELLIGENCE - Mert Sarıca
- CYBER SECURITY IN CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES - Erhan Yakut
- THROUGH THE EYES OF A COMPUTER FORENSICS ANALYST: WINDOWS FORENSICS - İbrahim Baloğlu
- GATHERING INTELLIGENCE WITH MALTEGO - Ata Şahan Erdemir
- HUNTING THE BANS IN FANTASIA - HOW TO OPEN A WEBSITE IN THE TOR NETWORK - Ziyahan Albeniz
This 8th issue is December 2019 - January 2020 issue, so who knows - when you read this issue, maybe it will already be 2020! In such case, happy new year everyone! I hereby celebrate your Hanukkah and Christmas as well :)
Each day, we, as the whole world, embraced technology even more and took it more and more into our daily lives. Throughout the pages of our magazine, we talked about the methods of possible dangers in order to show you the ways of not falling for them. We talked about systems in general, we talked about hackers, and much more. 2019 has been a year full of incidents, good and bad. The very first photograph of a black hole was taken, and Julian Assange was taken into custody and got arrested, for example.
I hope that 2020 will bring you joy, more time with your loved ones and even more secure systems. And, I hope that 2020 will bring the world tranquillity and peace. Hoping that the only thing we worry about be forgetting our passwords!
We would like to thank Netsparker Ltd. for sponsoring this issue!