- Cyber Security Conferences - Ayşenur Burak
- Copyright Projects Based On Blockchain Technology - Mihraç Cerrahoğlu
- Make Your Own Messaging Application With Signal - Murat Şişman
- Great Threat In Eduroam Academic Networks - Besim Altinok
- The Ship That Got Hacked Ashore - Esref Erol
- Client-Side Static Analysis In Web Applications - Mithat Gogebakan
- Encrypt Your Disks With Bitlocker - Arka Kapı
- Oldest Of The Hackers Ii - Richard Greenblatt - Cansu Topukçu
- Our Fellow Confidant, RSA - Bayram Gök
- Prophecies For The Next 30 Years Of Cybersecurity - Utku Şen
As we are approaching the very first year anniversary of the magazine, on behalf of the Arka Kapi Magazine team, I would like to thank you all, dear readers, for your support. Among the pages of this issue, you once again are going to find amazing articles, technically and finely detailed. From developing your own messaging app to encryption algorithms, blockchain copyrights and sociological implementations about the future of technology, interesting knowledge is waiting to find a place in your minds.
In addition to being informative, another aim of us is to inspire people to discover, learn, and build for the better. Even in today’s circumstances where technology advances faster each second, one might think that a new change found is already left in the past. There actually are no competitors; only scientists dedicated to discovery. For this reason, one should never give up and continue their passion no matter what. I would like to share a quote by the famous mathematician Isaac Newton, who is unquestioningly a legend. A little before his passing, the following quote had been remarked by Sir Newton:
“I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”
We would like to thank Netsparker Ltd. for sponsoring this issue!