- Julian Assange - Cansu Topukçu
- Cyber Security Conferences - Ayşenur Burak
- Sigintos - Murat Şişman 8 Network Packet Programming Ii - The Python Scapy Library - Güray Yıldırım
- Google Vs. Authy Security Wars In 2fa - Ulaş Fırat Özdemir
- When “random” Numbers Aren’t Really Random - Chris Stephenson
- Ipfs (Interplanetary File System) With Permanent Web - Mustafa Yalçın
- No Room For Antiviruses In The Future - Utku Şen
- Password Cracking Attacks In Wireless Networks - Besim Altınok
- Blockchain Applications And Security Problems - Mert Susur
- Birthday Attack To Hash Functions- Halit İnce
- Cryptology In The 20th Century: The Electronic Age - Bayram Gök
- Cryptocurrency Monero (Xmr) For Those Who Want True Privacy - Arka Kapı
We have come to a month of freedom fight and left behind a month of discovery.
Last month, on April 10, the very first optical image of a black hole has been photographed. A huge leap forward for the sake of science. While the telescopes have been pointed out to the endless horizons of the universe, we still continue to fight for the freedom of speech and lives. If you move away from the space and look at the Earth, you can see that fights are being fought and tolls are being paid.
One of those who pay toll is Julian Assange. As most of you know, Assange has been politically residing in the Ecuador Embassy in London since 2012. On April 11, Assange’s political residency has been taken away and taken under custody and arrested by the UK officials.
So it can be said that tolls have been paid and continue to being paid to fight for the freedom of thought and right demands - all around the world.
And about May. May 1 is the International Worker’s / Labor Day. We hereby celebrate all the laborers and workers! There are many facts that we were born into or eventually got used to. The 8-hours working standard is one of those things. Whereas what makes May 1 the Labor Day was the fight of the workers against the bourgeois for decent living conditions in the 19th century. Back then, many workers lost their lives protesting the 8-hour working standards; that makes us appreciate the working hours we have today. Also, as of May 3, happy Press Freedom Day everyone!
This issue welcomes you with exciting articles and news. Hope that you enjoy reading as much as we did preparing it.
We would like to thank Netsparker Ltd. for sponsoring this issue!